Physics Van 3-site Navigational Menu

Physics Van Navigational Menu

Q & A: The Terminator

Learn more physics!

Most recent answer: 10/22/2007
What do you call the circle around the earth marking the boundary of day/night -- dusk/down? Thank you.
- Mehran
Hi Mehran,

Yes, the subject line says it all -- it's called "The Terminator". In fact, I was such a geeky science nerd, that when the movie of that name came out in 1984, and I heard it was science fiction, that's what I thought it was about (before I actually saw the movie). Silly me.

Maybe it's the dividing line between Democrats and Republicans.


(published on 10/22/2007)

Follow-up on this answer.