Learn more physics!
can you tell me about Neoten and watt?
- khaled (age 13)
portage trail, toronto, canada
Well, we at the Physics Van aren't experts on history, but here's some links to people that are:
Sir Isaac Newton
- a very good biography by the University of St. Andrews, Scotland.
Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
- another excellent biography by Trinity College, Dublin. Lots of good information on what he studied.
James Watt (1736-1819)
- a fairly short, but good, biography.
Andrew Carnegie's James Watt
- a much much longer biography by the Computer Interest Floor at Rochester University.
- another long biography from Rochester University.
(published on 10/22/2007)
Follow-up on this answer.